BlueStone, in association with Kissht, offers an easy installment option which allows you to buy your favourite jewellery without the need of a credit card for orders from Rs 10,000/- to Rs 1,50,000/- in Mumbai, Delhi NCR, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Kolkata and other major cities. We also offer plans with 0% interest rate.
- This loan facility is offered by Kissht to the customer and BlueStone has no role to play in the approval, extension, pricing, modification, pre-closure, closure or any matter incidental thereto pertaining to offering of the facility, which is decided at the sole discretion of Kissht.
- BlueStone does not charge the customer any processing or convenience fee for the purpose of facilitating the loan facility for its customers. Kissht may levy a processing fee of 2% to 4% on the amount to be paid based on the EMI plan selected by you. GST of 18% is applicable on the processing fee. Processing fee will not be refunded by Kissht, in case of returns or cancellations.
- All disputes in connection with the loan shall be between the Customer and Kissht. BlueStone shall not be held liable for any dispute arising out of or in connection with this loan facility being offered by Kissht.
- The loan facility offered by Kissht to the customers is governed by the terms and conditions of Kissht and the customer is advised to approach the Kissht in case of any complaint, dispute or enquiry about an EMI transaction using the Mobile number registered on Kissht or Kissht Transaction ID or BlueStone order ID.
- Actual EMI might differ based on the evaluation of your profile and the loan offer that you select at the time of purchase.
- Offer available for jewellery purchases made online on BlueStone for customers residing in Bangalore, Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Pune, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Jaipur, Kanpur, Chandigarh, Ludhiana(View More) .
- In case the weight of the item post manufacturing is less than the weight mentioned on the website, the weight difference amount will be refunded to your BlueCash.
- Charges are applicable in case you foreclose the loan.
- What is Kissht?
Kissht is a web and mobile app platform that allows the customers to make purchases on BlueStone by easy monthly instalments without the need of owning a credit card.
- Do you access my CIBIL score?
Yes, Kissht accesses your CIBIL score based on the information provided by the customer to determine the eligibility of loan.
- What documents are needed for loan approval?
- PAN card soft copy
- Post Dated cheque
- Proof of current address (soft copy)
- Own house - Passport /Aadhar/Driving Licence/Utility Bill
- Rented House - Rent Agreement & Utility Bill
- Photograph (Selfie is accepted)
- Last 3 months Bank Statement using Net banking or Soft copy
- Is there any application processing fee?
Yes, apart from the down payment and EMIs, Kissht charges a processing fee of 2% to 4% of the order amount depending upon the EMI plan you choose. GST of 18% is applicable on the processing fee.
- What are the payment options?
You can use a Debit Card or Net Banking to make the down payment. For monthly EMI payments, Kissht will auto debit your bank account using NACH mandates once they get approved. You can also use Kissht mobile App to make EMI payments.
- How much time would it take to approve my application?
Typically, Kissht takes around 24 hours for the final approval of the loan application.
- What is the procedure for getting my refund in case of returns?
Kissht will return your down payment and the paid EMIs, if any, to your Bank account registered with the loan, in case you cancel/return your order on BlueStone.